Thursday 20 December 2012

What's this all about?

The title of this blog was offered to me by a friend in University. I imagine a virtual garden with a virtual me sneaking away to the potting shed for a few hours writing. That's basically what this blog is for. A chance to share my creative ramblings as I continue on my quest to make it as a writer.

I've written reams of poems and lyrics, which I attempt to sing at open mic nights, a few short films, two features, and a couple of travel blogs and articles for yuppee.com.

I'll share my inspiration and thoughts on films I've enjoyed, as well as the trials and tribulations on the way to reach my goal of free-lance writer, poet, commissioned screenwriter and perhaps even playwright.

Who knows, I might even end up somewhere unexpected.


No comments:

Post a Comment